What to Expect at our Physical Events / Virtual Events
React India 2022 is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible space for all participants.
- A Code of Conduct team is available throughout the entirety of the event, including during all official after-parties as well as outside of normal operating hours. This is to provide assistance in addressing any incidents.
- The venue / virtual hosting platform is fully ADA compliant with elevators and accessible ramps for wheelchairs where necessary at our physical conference or while remote the platform we choose will be A11y friendly.
- The venue's bathrooms are multi-stall and feature an accessible cubicle in each one.
- We are asking our presenters to adhere to Success Criterion 2.3.1 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 avoiding the use of epilepsy-inducing videos and animations, however, we cannot fully guarantee compliance.
- Travel Support Personnel will have full admission to the entire conference, social events, activities, and everything that takes place during the conference.
- Service dogs are absolutely welcome with no restrictions. Non-service dogs that are well-behaved and less than 25lbs. are allowed on the property. If staying on property, the venue requires a non-refundable cleaning fee. Non-service dogs are not permitted in restaurants, patios, or anywhere food or beverage is served.
- All talks will be in English unless otherwise indicated, and accompanied by live English-language closed captioning.
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served throughout the event on the first and third full days of the conference, scheduled around the presentations. The lighter fare will be served during the pre-event opening party. Brunch will be available the day after the event.
- Attendees that have specific dietary requirements are encouraged to communicate them when registering and to purchase an additional "Special Meal Preparation" ticket.
- Meals during the day are the responsibility of the individual attendee. The venue has several options to choose from, or attendees can pre-order food with help of organizers.
- All after-parties held at the conference venue will be catered. We will be providing both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages for which light fare will be asked
- Power strips will be placed at every table in both Track A and Track B, C, and D of the workshop.
- Conference Wi-Fi will be available during the event's hours. Hotel Wi-Fi will be available in your room (if staying on property) and elsewhere on the property.
If you are in need of any further assistance or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the React India team. We'd love to have you at our event, so if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know!